2011-12-09

More Americans know the fun of a gun

Gun sales hit all-time high on Black Friday
"Absolutely. I think it has to do with concealed firearm reciprocity going across our nation. And I think it also has to deal with the typical first-time gun purchaser. Someone who's been saying 'I need to get something to protect myself, and I've been thinking about this for awhile' or 'My neighbor's house got broken into and I realize I don't have anything.'"
What is the better buy, guns or gold? Sturm Ruger makes a great .22 and their stock has held up:

Here's Sturm Ruger alone. I highlighted the falling volume, as a stock it is probably going to trade with the market in a crash. However, if this stock is capturing a piece of social mood, it's certainly sending a message in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment